- Category: Systems Thinking
A Weekend Workshop for Change Makers
In these challenging times how can we use collaborative forms of leadership, innovation, fundraising and community building to strengthen our entrepreneurial and change projects?
This workshop introduces:
- The U-process, offering a set of principles and practices for collectively creating the future that wants to emerge; a breakthrough methodology for collaborative innovation and accessing deeper wisdom
- How to best use social networking to create business possibilities and to stimulate inspired actions
- Crowd Funding: Rethinking the way we finance our projects and initiatives, beyond bank loans, through collaborative efforts that make full use of the internet and new social media tools
- Community Enterprise models that are more than just individuals pursuing their own interests
- Green Entrepreneurship with a focus on upskilling the workforce for the growing opportunities within Ireland’s Green Economy
This workshop is highly interactive and features short presentations from leading practitioners. Our learning will grow out of everyone’s contributions and presence. We will
support each other as co-learners. We will learn by observation, through stories from experienced practitioners, through reflecting on our own experience and practice, using interactive processes to build a safe and inspiring learning environment. We invite you to a collective inquiry.
Biographies of Facilitators
Simone Poutnik is a social entrepreneur, designer and facilitator of
collaborative innovation processes. She initiated and co-founded the Hub
Brussels - an inspiring space for people with ideas for a better world and
Natural Innovation, where she works with diverse groups of people from
government, business, non-profit and art organisations on experiential
learning and collaborative innovation for resilient futures.
Hendrik Tiesinga designs and facilitates collaborative learning
and innovation processes in the field of sustainability in business and
social innovation. He is a co-founder of Natural Innovation and the Finance
Innovation Lab, a multi-stakeholder collaboration for sustainable
innovation in the financial sector in the UK. His other projects range from
collaborative space design to multi-stakeholder labs on metropolitan
Chris Chapman is an experienced facilitator and host who specialises
in creating safe spaces to support deep and transformational work.
He is fascinated with how we blend individual, collective and global agendas
and how we can support the development of leaders fit for the times
we are in.
Davie Philip is the Communications Manager at the Green Works
Tipperary Hub and runs the Community Resilience programme at Cultivate.
He lives in the Ecovillage in Cloughjordan and is currently the coordinator
for the Transition Network in Ireland and sits on the board of
Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland.
www.green-works.ie | www.cultivate.ie