- Category: Health & Spirit
The Cultivate Centre is supporting Francesca with the outreach of this programme of activities:
- Two-day Mandala Painting Workshop - Sat / Sun March 7th and 8th
- Meditation Intensive Sunday - March 15th - An opportunity to explore different active meditation techniques, that through the movement of the body will make space inside, to allow us to breathe, to reach that balance that makes us silent.
- Mandala Painting Day Sunday - March 22nd - A day to sample and approach the technique and the meditative quality of he work with Mandalas
- Course running for three Sundays in April and May, that will be a step&step dive into the technique.
The activities will take place in Kaplan Aspect School, in Exchange St Lower, just at the back of Cultivate, in a bright and warm environment!
Mandala means 'sacred circle' and it comes from an ancient Tibetan tradition. It is based on the symmetric repetition of its forms and colors, which helps you to enter into a space of deep relaxation and silence from where understandings about us and our life can emerge. The workshop, day and course all provide a unique opportunity to learn how to create your own mandala and to paint it with watercolors, as well as to enjoy a supportive, meditative space where your creativity can flow freely. It is not necessary to know how to paint to attend the workshop..come and you'll be surprised that also you are able!
In the midtime, if you haven't done it already, you can visit my website: www.mandalaom.com