- Category: Health & Spirit
Just one of the benefits of the course (when practices become routine):·To live without stress.· The degree to which stress unduly influences our lives is generally underestimated: Often the mind clings on to anger, guilt, or regret about the past, or is plagued by anxiety and worry about the future. This oscillation of the mind causes tension and stress both for ourselves and for the people around us and leads to reduced effectiveness in action. Breath is the link between body and mind, and thus is the key to handling our mind and negative emotions, and releasing our true potential - at work, at home, and at leisure.
In light of current economic hardship, and in celebration of the World Culture Festival in Berlin, 3rd - 4th July, Art of Living's 30th Anniversary, you are invited to bring a friend for free to this course.
Course elements include:
- Practical knowledge to deal with the daily challenges of life
- Interactive exercises
- Yoga, stretching, and relaxation exercises
- Meditation and powerful breathing techniques
- Sudarshan Kriya, a unique breathing technique
Just some of the benefits course graduates mention:
- Reduced stress
- More joy and enthusiasm
- Improved efficiency and productivity (at work and at home)
- Greater self-esteem
- Enhanced health and sense of well-being
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Clearer perception and decision-making
- Shining expression and enhanced beauty
- Anti-aging or rejuvenating effects
– Katherine Tan, Housewife and Entrepreneur
“I had an unforgettable experience during the Sudharshan Kriya. I just wanted the experience to go on and on.. It’s a journey to love. That beautiful experience will stay with me forever. With regular practice of this unique breathing technique, I have been in a constant state of peace, joy and love.”
- Sara Parigi, 33 years, Hospital Nurse
"Before the Art of Living course, I often got angry and aggressive with people; I was rough with the patients and after that I felt bad and wrong. The Sudarshan Kriya gave me peace and relaxation. Now I like very much my job and I can enjoy every moment I spent with my patients. It's so beautiful when they smile and when they feel protected, and when they tell me they look forward to seeing me. I am so grateful to this course for giving us these precious techniques which can balance mind, body and soul."