- Category: Green Building Archive
Wednesdays 21 April – 2 June | 7pm - 9:30pm + 2 Saturday sessions | €300 | 10% discount for Cultivate and ÉASCA Members | To book call: 01 674 5773 | Cultivate at The Greenhouse, St Andrew St, D2
This FETAC course covers the basic of Green Building design considerations, methods and materials, including a practical hands-on building session with natural material.
Learners earn a Level 5 FETCA certificate in Green Building.
- Green Building in Perspective
- The Elements of a Green House
- Choosing Your Materials
- Designing for Energy Efficiency
- Different Approaches to Meeting Housing Need
- Approaching Design Health and Safety
Course delivered in partnership with NICER Training.